Christian City needs your help | Community Spirit
UNION CITY, Ga. -- The Children's Village at Christian City is in need of sponsors and donations, and is asking community members to help if they can.
It only costs $30 a month to sponsor a child. People who choose to pay for a Christian City child's food, clothing and education receive photos, profiles and periodic updates of the kids they help.
Additionally, Christian City can always use plenty of the following:
* Gift cards for Walmart, Target, Kroger and Publix
* Paper towels, napkins and toilet paper
* Canned fruits, vegetables and pasta
* Peanut butter and jelly
* Individually wrapped snacks and juice boxes
* Hygiene products
* Healthy, kid-friendly cereals
* Cleaning supplies
* Ziploc bags
Call Heidi Becker at 770-703-2636 for more information.
Learn more about Christian City, south Fulton County's premiere children's charity that has helped more than 1,000 disadvantaged and neglected Georgia kids, at www.christiancity.org.